On William: nautical flag pajama set On Henry: nautical flag romper
March is always a fun-filled month, because we have so many March birthdays! We always get together as a family to celebrate each one. So we kicked off March with our first birthday, celebrating Stia’s 32nd, next up came the exciting news announcing that Stia is expecting baby #3 in July. And then we had a week long stomach bug that hit the whole family- ugh! We celebrated Caleb’s birthday and William and Henry had the best weekend at Gigi’s house while Stia and Caleb went to LA for a belated birthday trip. We ended the month as a family celebrating Bill’s birthday and had the best weekend all of us together! It was the perfect ending to the month of March.
Most Read Blog Posts
- Announcing we are expecting Baby #3!
- Henry’s 18 month update
- Sharing a five minute makeup routine for anyone with a busy morning!
- Finally shared our Master Bathroom Before/After pictures and details
- Today is Jean’s birthday! We shared her Birthday Wishlist last month
Top Selling Products
- Seriously obsessed with these pink striped pajamas
- A yellow non-maternity dress that can accommodate a bump
- The three of us love these light denim jeans
- Have you tried this amazing magic away concealer?
- A perfect set of Spring pajamas
Instagram Round Up
non-maternity striped maxi dress // jean jacket // sneakers // sunglasses // tote bag
cutest Easter pajamas!
yellow ruffle trim dress (also in white)
On William: star leggings // long sleeve tee On Henry: striped leggings // long sleeve tee