Merry Christmas!! Like we said in Tuesday’s post, Christmas is one of our favorite times of the year- if not our very favorite time of the year! One of the things we try to keep in the forefront of our thoughts and words is what Christmas is really all about- the birth of our King and Savior, Jesus Christ. We love to read the words of the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 9:6, predicting the birth of Jesus so long before the event and we love reading the words from the New Testament in Luke 2:1-21, telling about the actual birth of Jesus. This is one of our long held Christmas morning traditions.
Another long time tradition we have is getting matching Christmas pajamas ever year. It’s so special to wake up on Christmas morning in festive pajamas. We usually wear them beginning late on Christmas Eve and pretty much stay in them all day on Christmas Day. It’s so much fun finding coordinating pajamas for us and William and Henry now. This year Katherine and Justin will be in Austin for Christmas, so we broke out our Christmas pajamas a little early!
PS: This is our last post until 2018! We have highlighted 2017 below. What a year! From celebrating William turning one last January to Henry being born in September, lots of travel, fashion and so grateful for good health. We appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to follow along on our adventures and give us your love and support. We couldn’t be more thankful. We are excited to take off the rest of the year to relax and recharge and we look forward to seeing you all back here in 2018! xx
Christmas Pajama Details
- Henry: Welcome, Baby!|Birth Story|Baby Dedication|Sip & See|Three month update
- William: One year old|Birthday Party|15 months old|18 months old|Moments at home|Fall Wardrobe
- Other: Ten favorite Toddler Books|Tips for Traveling with a Toddler|New mom must-haves|When to Transition to a Toddler Bed|Shoes for Toddlers|Packing Tips|Favorite Onesies|Things to Do with a Toddler In Dallas|Double Stroller
- Pregnancy Announcement|Pregnancy Skincare Routine|To-Do List before Baby Arrives|Old Wives Tale for Gender Prediction|Prepping for Baby #2|Hospital Bag|Nursing Friendly Tops
- Bumpdates: 20 weeks, 28 weeks, 34 weeks and 39 weeks
Pom Pom Beanie|Three Ways to wear Dress Pants|Travel Style|Boho Off The Shoulder Top|Favorite Summer Dress|Pop of Pink|Pom Pom Maxi Dress|Menswear Inspired|Athleisure|Embroidered Top|Gingham Top|Maternity Style|Classics with a Twist|Work Wardrobe|Date Night Look|Camo Sweatshirt|Striped Bell Sleeve Top|Faux Fur Cardigan|Polka Dot Dress|Leopard Coat
Shop Christmas Pajamas:
Stia, Jean and Katherine